Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Home and Away

Sal and I have been fortunate enough to have headed back to Sydney for 2 weeks. Sal unexpectedly headed home to catch up with her Poppa and family and our paths crossed for a week. I had the best two weeks I could of possibly had. Firstly I managed to catch up with all my family. Had a huge party at home for my brothers 18th, a party to top some of sisters in-famous parties! Spent quite a lot of time enjoying the house at Palmy, had great BBQ’s and nights out with my mates and finally to top it off, 30 degree days every single day!!! Oh and lots of steak!! Which is a delicacy in London. It had been a year almost to the day since I had been home so there was lots to catch up on. Sal is still there and is due back in London this Friday. What a view! from the balcony at Florida Road, a few days to enjoy paradise
I was a little rusty, i hadn't surfed in 1 year
Palm Beach ferry wharf
All my mates eating ribs at Hurricanes at Bondi Beach. So yummy!!!
Sam stacking it high
Chris, Ryan, Willy and Holtsy hitting up Bondi
All the gang settling in for a big one, what a turn out for a Thursday night!
Ryan, me, Rohan and DitchLittle Scout with mama and grandmaShe is so cute! and so grown up!

My bro James on the left getting ready for his 'Tight & Bright' 18th birthday party

No comments: