Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Great times to come at Palmy

Hello everyone,
This would have to be my second post ever! Sally usually updates the blog but I am so stoked that mum bought a place at palmy I had to put up a post. We have been looking for quite a while now and one came up just last week and now its ours! 71 Florida Rd, and its 100metres walk to the surf club! And I love that its an 'original' beach house. I know we can't enjoy it this summer but there's many more great summers to come.





On another note, we moved into our fabulous place yesterday. I am really happy about it, but still no job at the moment. Thanks to Alio's parents who helped move all our stuff. Anywho, enjoy the pics and speak soon. Lac

1 comment:

Dragonflydownunder said...

WoW! Great place. I bet this makes you miss the beach even more hey!