Thursday, June 22, 2006

From camel toe, with love...

As ya'll probably can see we are in Lithuania, Vilnius. Let me just ask...has anyone who's reading this blog been or know anyone who's been to this country? It's so gorgeous! I'm loving my time here so much. Especially after Russia which was really chaotic, hot, busy. So much to see and so many photos in Russia. The tour is good. The people are all lovely. Good mix.
The 14 hour train ride here was certainly an experience. Lets just say 2 litres of beer and then a massive shot of vodka landed Lachie and I in the bathroom very acquainted with the loo. (Especially me eek!)
Re: the title of blog. All the women here wear really tight little clothes. Perhaps because they don't get to show off their bodies for much of the year. They all seem so sexual. Lacs been having a fantastic perv fest!
We are learning lots experiencing lots.
Right now I feel more alive and more in love then I have in my whole life! Living for the moment with the love of my life. So happy but so content.
Will update more later. Just wanted to touch base with some that I don't have time to email. Feeling really homesick today. So LOVE you all!
xxx


Lachie in Vilinus, Lithuania on a beautiful warm wind kind of day



This was the first train ride/bonding experience with group/most embarrassing time between Russia and Lithuania. We had 4 border crossings and lachie and i had been 'expelling' from too much beer and dirty vodka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, what a coincidence! I just read about something there in the travel section of the paper today. There is a theme park called Grutas Park, the theme being the past communism of Russia, kindof making a joke of it....anyway, glad you're having fun!